|Terms & Conditions - Public Areas|
|HomeTerms & Conditions - Public Areas|
|Terms & Conditions
READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
| By using
this site, you signify
your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all
of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site!
| Carousel Information Management
Solutions, Inc. d/b/a BigScreen ("BigScreen") may revise and update
these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the
BigScreenLive.com website ("BigScreenLive Site," or the "Site,") will
mean you accept those changes.
- Use of Content
- Liability of BigScreen and Its Licensors
- User Submissions
- User Media Submissions Image, Video,
- BigScreen Live and Member to Member Areas
- Advertisements, Searchs and Links to
- Complete Agreement
Live And Member To Member Areas ("Public Areas")
|If you use a Public Area, such
as a chat room, message boards, blogs or community, you are solely
responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting
those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in
the Public Areas. BigScreen and its licensors are not responsible for
the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas.
|In consideration of being
allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions
shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using a Public Area for any purpose in
violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the
intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity
rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful,
obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous,
hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by
BigScreen in its sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations
- After receiving a warning, continuing to
disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not
related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting
information about others, including email addresses, without their
identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Allowing any other person or entity to
use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Posting the same note more than once or
- Engaging in any other conduct that
restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the
Public Area or the Site, or which, in the judgment of BigScreen,
exposes BigScreen or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability
or detriment of any type.
|BigScreen reserves the right
(but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
- Investigate an allegation that a
communication does not conform to the terms of this section and
determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of
- Remove communications which are abusive,
illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these
Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to any or all
Public Areas and/or the BigScreenLive Site upon any breach of these
Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any
communication in the Public Areas.
- Edit or delete any communication(s)
posted on the BigScreenLive Site, regardless of whether such
communication(s) violate these standards.
|We may also disclose
personal information when required to do so by law or when such action
is necessary or appropriate to comply with legal process served on
BigScreen, to protect and defend the rights or property of BigScreen,
or to protect the personal safety of users of the BigScreenLive Site.
We reserve the right to contact the appropriate authorities in our
discretion when visitors' activities appear to be illegal or
inconsistent with our policies.